What happens when my student wants to transfer between universities/colleges, but the providers have different assessment levels? 

How does the transfer process work, when my student would like to transfer from an ELICOS to VET course, or a VET course to Higher Education? 

What should I look for when I'm advising educational providers of a student transfer? How much does a change of provider impact on my student's COE being issued? 

Under what circumstance should I advise a student not to change educational providers/level of study?

You'll also find out more about the Document Checklist Tool.  It's a useful way to help you determine what documents you need when you're making an application on behalf of your student.